MACROECONOMICS AND FORECASTING
Economic policy instruments are continuously being adjusted or introduced. Often, this is to address specific challenges or to create new opportunities. However, if you change things in one place, there will typically be economic impacts elsewhere.
We apply macro-economic models to assess how economic policy instruments affect the economy overall. We identify and compare gains and losses. A number of models are available to assess this. We always apply recognised Danish macro-economic models such as ADAM (Annual Danish Aggregate Model) and DREAM (Danish Rational Economic Agents Model).
Among other things, we help our clients find answers to the following:
- How are initiatives affecting the economy right now?
- Where is activity being generated and which sectors will experience positive outcomes?
- How will the economy be affected in the long term?
- What is the employment effect of the initiative?
- How are public finances being affected?